Registration for 8th Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K OPEN NOW!
Standing Up to POTS is currently offering two formats for the annual 5K/2K this year.
- In person: at the Wittenberg University Student Center in Springfield, Ohio at 11:00 a.m. on October 30, 2021
- Virtual event: when and where you want to do it on Halloween weekend
Both formats can use the registration link below with pricing for adults 23 and older $25, and those 22 and younger $15.
Do you know of a company that might be willing to sponsor this event? Please share this link!
Award Categories for in-person 5K
Trophies will be awarded for first, second, and third place male and female 5K in-person runners.
Medals will be awarded to the top three in-person 5K finishers, both male and female, in the following age categories:
- 14 and under
- 60 and over
- POTS patients
You can preview the maps for the 5K and 2K in-person routes before the event.
Past 5K/2K Events
Standing Up to POTS has created a tradition of gathering together with friends and family on Wittenberg University's beautiful campus in Springfield, Ohio for our annual 5K/2K. It is a great opportunity to meet other families living with POTS, exercise, and raise awareness about this disorder.
- 7th Annual Standing Up to POTS Virtual 5K/2K, October 17, 2020
- 6th Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K, October 5, 2019
- 5th Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K, October 20, 2018
- 4th Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K, October 7, 2017
- 3rd Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K, September 24, 2016
- 2nd Annual Standing Up to POTS 5K/2K, April 9, 2016
- Standing Up to POTS 5K, May 2, 2015